Fast updates seem to be the norm on this summer vacation! Thanks, kids being so old and not requiring my attention all the time. So, the Greyhawk weather forecaster has been updated from 1.3.0 -> 1.5.0.
- This time Mountain elevations can be defined by the user, from the years old default of 3000 feet. This was actual request by a user!
- The missing sea and seacoast warm/cold current distinction to the forecast is no longer overlooked.
- Showing the latitude map of Flanaess got uplifted into this century.
- Relocated the Average temperature column between high and low columns.
- Changed Heavy Fog -> Thick Fog, and Light Fog -> Thin Fog, being more descriptive.